AdvisoryHQ's review shared the key factors for Birchwood to be included in the review:
Broad Spectrum of Services
This Minneapolis wealth management firm and its advisors have cultivated a diverse set of experiences and expertise to deliver broad-spectrum services to its clients, including:
- Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing—The Minneapolis financial advisors at Birchwood can guide you toward investment products that reflect your environmental values and promote sustainable business practices
- Legacy Planning—Looks at how your assets will be managed in the event you cannot manage them yourselves and creates a roadmap for the future
- Investment Management—Focuses on long-term strategies identifying the appropriate mix of various types of assets in your portfolio
- Retirement Planning—Sessions designed to uncover financial goals and explore options for sustainable income once you reach retirement
- Cash Flow and Budgeting—A system designed to work for your goals and lifestyle and making budgeting and cash flow analysis easier
- Tax Planning—These Minnesota financial advisors will work closely with tax professionals and accountants to implement efficient tax planning strategies
- Insurance Review—Helps clients identify any weaknesses in their existing insurance coverage in areas such as life, disability, health, long-term care, and property casualty
- Charitable Giving Strategies—Assists clients with finding flexible, tax-advantaged ways to make charitable donations to causes they believe in
- Education Planning—Assists parents with balancing financial resources and educational planning for their children
Talented, Diverse Team
Birchwood has a diverse team of Minnesota financial advisors, with qualifications including Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, and Chartered Financial Analyst.
Nearly all team members are active in local and professional affiliations. They have also earned various awards and accolades.
A unique aspect of this Minneapolis wealth management firm is that the majority of their financial advisors and support staff are women, marking a stark contrast against the financial advisory industry as a whole. 9 out of 12 team members are women, with one being co-founder Kay Kramer.
Birchwood successfully maintains a commitment to championing a diverse, talented team of Minnesota financial advisors in an industry that is notorious for being less diverse.
As a fee-only firm with a talented team, a broad spectrum of services, and a client-first focus, Birchwood Financial Partners has earned a spot among the top-rated financial advisors in Minnesota.
Our review found the large portion of female advisors particularly notable as a successful model for global themes of gender diversity in the financial services industry.
With a dedication to diversity, a wide range of services, and several accreditations to validate the team’s collective experience, Birchwood receives a 5-star rating as a top Minnesota financial advisor to partner with this year.
Advisory HQ News is one of the fastest growing review and ranking media for the financial advisory sector. AdvisoryHQ's Methodology for Selecting Top Advisors.
To learn more about AdvisoryHQ visit advisoryhq.com